PROTECT YOUR RIDE
VEHICLE GUARD AGAINST rock chips, road salt & WEATHER
WHAT IS PAINT PROTECTION FILM?
Paint protection film (PPF) is an easy way to preserve the showroom shine on your vehicle! It provides protection against the following:
- MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE
- TREE SAP
- BUG ACID
- BIRD DROPPINGS
Your new car is an investment you want to protect from chips and scratches. The paint protection film adheres to your vehicle’s exterior body protecting it’s surface from road debris, weathering and other wear and tear. Protection film has a flexibility that allows it to tightly hug all the curves and contours, leaving no visual trace.
Often referred to as a “rock guard” it protects your car with unprecedented scratch, stain and chip resistance, offering:
- Exceptional Clarity
- Resistance to yellowing
- Self-healing technology makes most scratches disappear
- Tough, durable and maintenance free
The virtually invisible film will not change the look of your vehicle. Use it to protect:
- Hoods, bumpers and mirror backs from flying gravel, bug acids and tar
- Rocker panels from sand, stones and road salt kicked up by tires
- Door handle cavities and door edges from rings, keys and fingernails
- Full hoods, trunks and roofs from bird droppings and tree sap.
We offer a series of paint protection packages so you can choose one that is perfect for your new vehicle in 3M Scotchgard, Llumar or Expel Ultimate.
Drive a new car everyday and protect your investment.