Paint protection film (PPF), or “clear bra” as it is sometimes known, is one of the best ways to preserve the showroom shine on your vehicle. The tough, durable and virtually invisible urethane protects your vehicle’s finish, without changing the design features or color.
Paint protection film creates a barrier, protecting vulnerable areas such as front bumpers, hoods, side mirrors, door handle cavities, door edges, rocker panels, and rear fender panels. Using a PPF keeps your vehicle looking newer longer, and can enhance the resale value of your vehicle.
Scotchgard Paint Protection Film Pro Series construction provides many features, advantages and benefits over other films:
- Exceptional clarity – Scotchgard Paint Protection Film Pro Series has low orange peel, making it one of the clearest films for virtual invisibility on the vehicle.
- Unrivaled stain and scratch resistance – The revolutionary clear coat technology produces exceptional stain and scratch resistance. Scotchgard Paint Protection Film Pro Series is easier to clean and harder to scratch, so that it keeps the vehicle looking newer, longer.
- Self-healing properties – Innovative technology in the film causes minor scratches to disappear, keeping the film and your vehicle finish looking new.
- Excellent durability – The new formula for the Scotchgard Paint Protection Film Pro Series resists yellowing and cracking, so your vehicles’ finish retains showroom quality, color and design.
- Maintenance free – Scotchgard Paint Protection Film Pro Series does not require any special maintenance to keep it looking great. Wash and wax your car as you would normally.
PPF can be professionally installed anywhere you want to protect your vehicle finish from scratches, chips, stains and other damaging elements. Scotchgard Paint Protection Film Pro Series protects:
- Rocker panels from sand and stones kicked up by tires
- Trunk ledges from golf clubs, luggage and strollers
- Hoods, bumpers and mirror backs from flying gravel, bug acids and tar
- Door handle cavities and door edges from rings, keys, belt buckles and purses
- Full hoods, trunks and roofs from bird droppings and tree sap
3M strongly recommends that Scotchgard Paint Protection Film Pro Series be installed by a 3M Certified Installer. They have installation training and experience to ensure the highest quality fit to your car. Plus, the warranty is valid only if the film is installed by a 3M Certified Installer.
Yes! 3M warrants that the Scotchgard Paint Protection Film Pro Series will be free of defects in materials and manufacture – includin yellowing, bubbling or cracking – for ten years.
Pricing varies depending on the area covered on your vehicle and your local market. Get a free quote from a Certified Installer in your area.
Yes. The paint protection film is intended to be permanent, but can be removed without damage to the finish. 3M recommends that you visit a Certified Installer for removal.
Visit 3M.com/paintprotectionfilm for additional information.
This invisible bra for cars can be added to the areas of your vehicle that are most vulnerable to damage such as the hood, bumpers, door edges, handles and steps, side-view mirrors, rocker panels and fenders.
The first scratch hurts the most. So prevent the pain and keep your car looking newer longer with one of highest quality, most durable paint protection films in the industry. High-gloss and virtually invisible to the naked eye, LLumar Self-Healing Paint Protection Film shields your car from the damages of everyday driving. It’s the ultimate defense against road rash: rocks and pebbles, road debris, road salt and sand.
Yes! There is a ten-year limited warranty coverage against cracking, bubbling or yellowing caused solely by defects.
The paint protected by the film fades at the same rate as the paint left unprotected, so there is no difference in appearance.
No. Special care is not required, simply wash and wax your vehicle as you normally would.
Yes. The film has a patented adhesive that allows for removal without damaging the paint.
Yes! Backed by an industry best 10-year warranty.